CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu likelyup soon in senate inquiry into asic, page-201

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Roh,

Once again you've changed your tune and try to come up with something else (Excuses) to prove a point that was wrong from the start. Is there ever going to be any changes.??

You can say what you like and come up with any excuse that you like, but it never change the fact that we were an exploration company and where an exploration company DOES NOT spend it's money to buy back shares gambling and hoping to make some money out of it.

And the proof is in the pudding when we sold some at a profit having you singing out aloud the praises of that move on countless occasions, (And still reminding us today, and yesterday, and the day before that...), but then we sold many many more shares of those buy backs at a loss without you telling us how bad a move it was.

And then you persist on your merry ways by writing the following:

"It was a bold confident move but it worked."

Did it.?? You could have fooled me.

What about the times that it didn't??

To be fair to all and sundries, lets put some time into that as well and discuss the times that it didn't work out as planned and came back to bait us on the rear end. Shall we.??

As for the rest of your post, nothing has changed from the previous ones. More regurgitation of the same crap and pushing forward more of those comparison to other juniors which has nothing to do with CDU.

As I have said before, when someone is coming up with making comparison to support his conjectures, IMO it is only when he/they have run out of plausible excuses, and when their previous ones have run out of tracks.

In closing, so far there haven't been any embarassed journos and others either. After all mining and production has started and none of us, barring the journos and some others as you are alluding to, are laughing :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.