CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu likelyup soon in senate inquiry into asic, page-83

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Before I get branded a "non-believer" I have held a substantial amount since the AUM days, 2006, and broke my investment rules by averaging up after getting caught up in the hyped up ramping by those spouting $2 divies etc and now significantly underwater. My own fault."

Rest assured mike999, that you are not alone in having done what you did.

The difference is, that while you and I are openly admitting to having made that mistake, many prefer to rubbish our comments down and mark us as baseless downrampers.

Just read some of the comments made by someone here with the constant ramping which are nothing but conjectures, the likes of the never ending countdown for the crusher, the good advice from someone's sister along with the pharmacist's good advice and that that someone average cost is 20 cents or thereabout and what do you have.??

Like you I have been holding since the AUM days and I am continuously attacked for daring to speak my mind and for daring to say anything negative about CDU when I am holding shares.

I still entertain the same thought that I have held for many years now, that CDU should be more open and tell the market what we have, not just keeping their cards close to the chest. Is it all a big bluff.?? That I cannot say. But, it is reasonable to assume that one could be forgiven to think that, by now, after so many years have passed, if they had what it takes they would have put their cards on the table for everyone to see.
    Any Management would be claiming the highest point in the Company and in the mining area to tell the World what we have, but here we have the opposite. And the same fears and excuses are constantly pushed along by many that it is all in order to protect us from a Takeover. GO FIGURE!! After so many attempts and failures over the years that issue is still promoted.

Another big example of a good ramp which turned very sour, was another company that only yesterday went back into trading once again, with a huge shock to the system for many of them. Dyor!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.