CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu likelyup soon in senate inquiry into asic, page-86

1. 2,594 Posts.
    grar

We were told at the AGM what was to happen and when with the port and rail.
    There seems to be a few options going on how to get there.

part of the announcement Rocketeer was trying to show you

Given we are potentially losing native copper in RC drilling...and potentially losing soft sooty chalcocite in diamond drilling, conducting twin-hole drilling comparisons became somewhat difficult, as copper grades were potentially being lost from both drilling methods. None the less, a twin-hole programme did confirm the above prognosis, but due to the potential for losses of copper from both drilling methods, we were unable to ascertain a definitive result.
    The only way to get a definitive answer is by mining...and whilst it is still early days, the current box-cut excavation is doing just that;
    ? Confirmed presence of soft-sooty chalcocite that literally disintegrates like sandy graphite when rubbed between the fingers;
    ? Confirmed large zones of coarse native copper nuggets within soft ore matrix (resembles the consistency of dirt)...you can almost push the native copper nuggets into this material by hand.
    They say a picture paints a thousand words, suffice to say we are extremely excited about the visuals coming from the pit...and for me personally, I am somewhat overcome with the nature of what we are mining.
    Which just goes to show that sometimes in this world you really do need to hold onto self-belief, regardless of what is thrown at you.
    Yours faithfully
    Wayne McCrae

I would not be shorting if I was you.
    Leave it to the big boys.They will use other peoples money to cover any losses.
    They think they are tough but when they dont use their own money they are soft.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.