CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu likelyup soon in senate inquiry into asic, page-87

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    I don't mind at all Buddy, $2.98 average.

I do think that the company will ultimately produce otherwise I would have just cut my losses and run but is certainly one of the most frustrating I have held in 30+ years.

Management is going ahead and building a mine but is unconventional, and i don't think that's a good thing. If this was a $10m market cap speccie trying to get up then I would applaud any action taken to progress the project no matter how unconventional. However this project is substantial and as much as some don't like to admit it having the brokers/instos/fundies etc on side is part of the game and can make a company.

In my opinion Wayne knows his stuff, I had a little to do with him in the West which was the reason to get into AUM initially, but all the broken promises and timelines have damaged the company's credibility.
    The maverick attitude and approach may work in a start up but this is now a $500m mid cap that needs a front man who is measured and almost boring, transparent with all the facts and figures, hit realistic deadlines and court the big end coverage (and of course their dollars).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.