CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu not far behind sfr who has delivered dfs, page-4

1. 471 Posts.
    George63

You said

Now CDU has two types of investors 1 is the type who don't trust the management and think it is a cowboy outfit. The second are those who believe WM is the messiah of mining to bring them untold wealth. However this works against them for they will never sell their shares and so trading is left to the disbelievers and short termers who churn the stock ever lower regardless of good news.In fact the beleivers buy more and worsen liquidity.

I am No:2

and unfortunately according to you, I create a liquidity problem which forces the price down. Well so be it for the short term, I can handle that but also remember that when the stock turns and its starts going up, I will also create a liquidity problem in the fact that the less shares available the more somebooby is going to pay more for them.

A few years back I held 250,000 shares in QGC average purchase price 60c. Sold the lot at around 80c. and by the time I tried to get back in, they went to $1.20 and all the way up to around $6.50 and they finally got taken over at $5.75.
    I once bitten, twice shy.

cheers

Flinders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.