CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

""(Buddy looks like scorPs is still laughing judging by the...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Buddy looks like scorPs is still laughing judging by the happy snaps in the quarterly report)""

Oh yes he would Hoots. I am certain of that.

But...on the other hand, how many poor investors are now crying and now wish that they never heard of Scorpion and CDU.??

How many others have lost everything they owned, and someone even their families, after that famous JORC release that was pumped like hell for the few weeks prior to it's release.??

If you remember, someone even quoted at the time that it would have been just like walking down the street and picking up $100 dollar notes, and then collecting mouth watering quarterly dividends of anything up to $6 .

Another one even wrote that at those prices, it was just like winning the lottery every time one was buying more CDU shares.

Silly of me though that I believed in that crap and, contrary to some rampers here, I bought some more and even stated in one of my posts that, with those mouth watering dividends coming my way, I wouldn't have known how to spend them all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.