CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Max this isn't difficult mate! The company made an announcement...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Max this isn't difficult mate! The company made an announcement that they were going to do an investigation and report back to ASIC (as hooter as pointed out to you many times and you know it). Do you honestly understand what that means?

You have been in the same room a few times since then with management and have not ONCE reported back on what the company found out. Rather you started a thread that you continually update saying you're not getting any answers! Do you see why your once noble cause has turned into you almost trying to take the mickey out of people who know the actual truth?

It's like you (and a bunch of others) are going down these massive rapids in a canoe. Getting thrown around holding on for dear life. However, rather than look forward and see a 500ft waterfall in front of you you're all looking backwards trying to figure out what just happened (blaming whomever caused the chaos). I just don't understand why you're not more engaged on trying not to go over the edge in the near future (whatever that may be for you). I really just don't get it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.