CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

gjcl,Without offence mate, I do believe that you can be easily...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    gjcl,

Without offence mate, I do believe that you can be easily misled into believe in the fairies story, if you still believe that the outside forces are working on our sp and keeping it there for whatever reason.

The sp is where it is because of the bad JORC results that have been published, and not because there are manipulators at work. Nothing more and nothing less.
    Coming out with Baby John's story and the video that "would make the penny drop", didn't help either, lol.

Never in my life have I seen a company doing that before. But them who am I??? I am simply an investor that has seen his investments wiltering away to less than a half of what it was prior to this mother of all JORCS beeing released.

IMHO, (and please note that I said MY OPINION), if WM was to come out with something positive, the sp would quickly move up, and the force majeur that you are referring to would not be able to stop it either. But that something positive would have to be real, not just a video lol.

A revised JORC detailing it's contents in full, and as to where we went wrong in the first place, and particularly signed by a competent person, would do.

The sp would respond to it like a flash. But a video will not.

Please gjcl, and I am repeating it to you, please don't take notice of what other people may influence you into believing. It has happened too often before already, resulting in a very costly experience/exercise to many posters here. MY advice to you is, DYOR properly without any outside influence/interference, then do your own investing.

For, if you don't, chances are that it will cost your dearly.

Take it as a grain of salt if you wish.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.