CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

MOJO you said "You could always call the company if you need any...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    MOJO you said

"You could always call the company if you need any further clarification....

The help desk is very helpful IMO."

IMHO if you are serious about figuring out the answer to this decline (and continued one I believe) I think it may be a good idea to call up the company and ask when they plan on banking the cheque from Ocean Wide. No doubt as you own shares you are privy to that information no? I tell you one thing, if I knew that we were guaranteed the money while watching this sp fall again you betcha there would be one of the famous "letters to shareholders". That reminds me, 2 months later I still haven't received the last one!! Maybe you could ask them about that too as I don't get calls any more hahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm honestly 100% convinced that there are holders out there who don't believe that if OW renege on ANOTHER placement that this sp could hit levels we haven't seen since the JORC debacle.

If one wants to join the likes of JamesCrawford and his theories (not saying they're not 100% true) one need only look back and see the patterns of when 'foreign" companies pull finance last minute. It seems strange though that they usually somehow regain interest after the share price has halved!

As for those large bids in the mid $3.60's WOW. Seems there are people out there who believe that "someone" really wanted them at that level but were unwilling to take out the 70,000 that were available from $3.69-$3.75!! I say if you're going to pretend you want shares at least make it believable. Having said that it would seem that given my question above, that a price well above $3.45 is CRITICAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Buddy I'm not sure what trading platform you are using but if you trade blocks of 5000 and under and spend some time while you're buying/selling (say one week every couple of months) you can EASILY manage up to 250,000 shares a week. Going over that mark I would agree that you have to have a bit of luck on your side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.