CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

CDU Status as an Investment, Please Update, page-27

1. 46,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8720
    And then Dossa / S/B there is the another group who once had a substantial $$ investment in the company and had great expectations for where it may go based on what management spruiked would happen - This group still hold an interest in the company to see how it all ultimately plays out in the real world.

This group in which I place myself is very similar to MAXW they also would like to see those who got the company to a decade low sub 50c S/P right bang at the time its on the verge of production - This group would like to see those responsible be made accountable for their statements and actions.

Hot Copper is a place where people interested in listed companies can comment on them - I have found on lots of other threads listening to what the non holders have to say can often be far more financialy rewarding than listening to rusted on long term holders who mostly remain trapped in their investment inwardly remorse-ing they missed the opportunity to sell out and head for the hills at much higher prices.

Where is the $10m from the underwriter ? they have had nearly 4 months to place it.
    Last edited by h00ts: 12/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.