CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

IF you really do "invest for 'growth or income not for daily...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    IF you really do "invest for 'growth or income not for daily headaches" why on earth are you hanging around CDU? The question is asked in all sincerity, what are you doing here Baseless? you talk about 'investing shouldn't be this painful' and yet here you are posting like crazy all about CDU. Your next post states, '

"Have you seen Bloomberg & Goldman's have copper to slump to $4,000 a ton over the next 12 months. I honestly don't think they will be producing over the next 12 months anyways but it just seems to be a terrible time to be getting in, especially when you are planning on selling your best stuff first"

If you sincerely believed in the statements you are making you would be long gone, you are watching your life pass by with a company that gives you headaches!! with a company that in your own words you ' don't think they will be producing over the next 12 months anyways' and further ' seems to be a terrible time to be getting in' but here you are...chat chat chatting away once again all about CDU. You do realise that you guys are all totally obsessed, what is wrong with you all ? I go away for weeks on end and come back and you're all still here!! the same group!! bemoaning the company or copper or investors go and enjoy your lives, or play with your grand-kids, something to give you some meaning in your lives...Extraordinary stuff...one really does need to concentrate not on what you guys are saying, but what you guys are not saying.

anyway all have a wonderful weekend.

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.