CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu support at $1.65 ?, page-31

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    gjcl, I'm not really sure what sort of glasses you are wearing - one with many rose tinted facets, I think.

The NCu won't come from the "exit side" as you so eloquently put it, it will come from the screens. What comes out of the "exit side" is all the ore for processing through the plant or, at present, to be loaded back into dump trucks and stored somewhere so that, at a later date, it can be loaded back into dump trucks and put through the crusher again .....

When the crusher is fully commissioned and running, the company has assured us that they will update will us. Until then we will not know if it is possible to recover the coarse NCU, as per their statement of 9th August 2013. And as we haven't received an update, we know that it is not fine tuned, and the company hasn't, indeed, doesn't even know yet if it can, retrieve the large fraction coarse copper.

As for the DSO, still no clues as to exactly how much, but you are crowing over shiploads, and going through the crusher right now, and all sorts of other stuff that you are just making up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.