CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu support at $1.65 ?, page-52

1. 17,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    Posters, I find this non chart discussion a little bit outrageous to be honest. We had any number of CDU posters the other week kicking up a stink because chartists were posting charts on the CDU stock thread. Anywhere else on HC that would be considered normal practice....but because of the number of complaints a decision was reached to redirect the chartists to the charts forum and the chartists have complied with that request. FWIW it was not a decision I favoured personally but that was the decision made by the team. I now come on here to see a long string on non chart chatter on the chart threads by the CDU regulars. You cannot have it both ways. Would you like me to have a discussion with admin and resubmit my original case for allowing charts on the stock threads?? Other non-CDU chartists who also use this forum would be finding all this non chart chatter rather irritating.

Please allow chartists to have this space for their discussions. There are plenty of CDU "asx by stock" threads where the rest of the chatter can take place.

Please note that it is the squeaky wheel that gets the oil and if other non-CDU chartists start complaining to admin en masse about their thread being cluttered with non charting chatter then it may be possible that admin will overturn the original decision and again allow charts on the regular CDU threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.