CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu vs aoh comparison, page-23

1. 46 Posts.
    Boys boys this doesn't have to be a fight about who has a bigger mine. The fact is I like both cdu (yep bought in again after suspension at a high price LOL) and aoh. The way I see it they are two different risks, with CDU we are pinning our hopes on higher Jorcs and NC. On AOH the hopes are on near mining in Norway and upside from lower grade but huge amounts of it at Roseby.
    Yes it is a shame that management gave xstrata options they shouldn't have but at least they are spending money on drilling and not rejecting it outright ( They are not stupid whatever anyone might say). Its the same argument with CDU, sophisticated investors have been convinced to spend a lot of money- it also must mean something.
    With AOH the value of Roseby is nil in the share price anyway as the value of their other mines is about 34 cents (shares about 30 cents at the moment).Roseby is lower grade but like Rocklands starts at surface ie low strip ratio and anyway no one has mentioned that (and I think this is right) that xstrata only buys the copper under the already JORCed resource not the whole thing.
    I love the potential of both these mines and they fit well with me as one is right on production and the other is about two years away.
    So lets just say comparisons are always hard and there is no need to get in a lather about which is the best. This just leads to personal insults and demeans all those involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.