CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cdu vs sfr, page-50

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi mmerd

"In my opinion you have SFR out with a DFS and a mining license.

CDU, although still not far away from the above, represent a risk to conservative investors. Some insto's will not come on board while the DFS and mining license are missing.

Once the mining license is granted, and we see a robust DFS, it will be harder for the market to ignore the stock."

SFR have only just released their DFS, yet insto's have been in for ages? not having a DFS or ML also hasnt prevented M&G + OW from taking sizeable positions in CDU...

i dont believe that once the DFS is released, unless unexpectedly exceptionally favorable, will have much of an effect on the SP... i dont believe any institutions are suddenly going to take large positions in the stock once the DFS is released (again, unless the DFS is off the charts)...

i think CDU is trading at between $3.10 and $3.50 because thats what the market thinks is fair value for the company at the moment... maybe its undervalued, thats a judgement call, but current market sentiment probably has the entire market undervalued...

on the numbers alone, SFR is a far better resource than CDU... which is why SFR trades at a much higher market cap...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.