CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi CharlieAll I was saying is its wrong on here to compare CDU...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Hi Charlie
    All I was saying is its wrong on here to compare CDU and SFR, they are not comparable. They are both good companies. I have put my money on the line for CDU. That is not to put a value on SFR. Somewhere out there, there are a lot more lenses of ore as part of the VMS field. You cannot put a price on that. When I refer to the big end of town I do not mean what some salesperson is told to spread, from the mornings spreaking leader. I mean the real captains of that inner circle of brokers. Regarding SFR I do not think they will be proved wrong.

Over time we will know fully what CDU has, I just wish sometimes the company would use a bit more nonce into some of the things they are doing or explain in simple terms why they are doing it. I think I know why they are drilling at 2 metre centres but the fact remains it could be put in a wrong light.

The only explanation I can see for a lot of what happens is the companies fear of the marketplace. SFR to me do not seem to have that fear. I think it is costing all of us dearly.

If we sail into a serious recession what the company is doing could be disastrous. The Americans are trying to bull excreta their way out financial miss management by group of their bankers. You might remember the last time America did that, was called the Great Depression. They climbed out of that via WW2 by transferring about four hundred years of colonial wealth from the UK to the USA. What will they do this time.

We have a lot more to worry about than comparing two companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.