CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I can sense real desperation now RN….its a hell of a call to bet...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    I can sense real desperation now RN….its a hell of a call to bet 9,000,000 shorts when holders…especially those that fronted to the AGM and then went to site… know we have the goods…..and can see ( in comparison) how much better our situation is every time there is another Rocklands update…and being able to relate to those stockpiles mentioned below.
    The others love burying their heads in the sand….fine by me..especially as they are using churn "Reserves" to manipulate or SP imho..….they deserve to be hurt…….so their pain I am hoping will turn into our gain with a SP that should be right alongside SFR's….soon…when those "Reserve" stockpiles …especially the native copper ultra rich stockpiles that your lot like to think are not there….are converted into monthly sales $$$$ figures.
    Clearly you missed seeing these reserves being stock piled in the very last announcement to market…that would be the one titled" ROCKLANDS WORLD CLASS COPPER PROJECT UPDATE"

1. High-grade oxide
    2. Low-grade oxide
    3. High-grade chalcocite 4. Low-grade chalcocite
    5. High-grade chalcopyrite 6. Low-grade chalcopyrite
    7. High-grade oxide +native copper
    8. Low-grade oxide +native copper
    9. High-grade chalcocite +native copper 10. Low-grade chalcocite +native copper 11. High-grade chalcopyrite +native copper 12. Low-grade chalcopyrite +native copper

imho we still have cheap ( obviously one needs to do ones own research and that is what I think) manipulation "churn" available to the general public daily thanks to the 5? brokers? that really only want that churn to go to themselves…imho…so a spanner is thrown into their plans any time a holder buys more…which I have been doing as funds permit….so thanks again guys….its not our long term holders providing the sales stock….imho…..lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.