CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

From Wikipedia: "RESERVES": STOCKPILE, A RESERVE OF BULK...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    From Wikipedia: "RESERVES": STOCKPILE, A RESERVE OF BULK MATERIALS FOR FUTURE USE…for RN.

I can see growing daily ….12 CDU varying grade stockpiles all in "RESERVE" ready for processing…as they are into the rich…and getting richer…copper zones…refer to coloured blast hole photo elaborations in latest announcement….RN…..imho "eye popping"….but I am a long term holder.

It is interesting to see the same thing happening to the price of copper and CDU….short control??…imho….surely not….lol

LME copper stocks now dropping like a brick…NOT what our down rampers want to see…..overnight plummet to just 191075Tonne
    from 197475Tonne = 6400 tonne!!…..5500tonne the day before ….so more than 30,000 tonne in just 6 trading days….and it sure looks like those numbers are increasing…BUT who is in control ???!! ….not for much longer imho…..so just 38 trading days if the rate drops back to 5000tonnes/day…and she's all gone!!! I am happy RN to keep you informed of those "Falling Reserves"…. BUT at CDU we have been mining the ultra rich native copper zones…they say ( refer our last announcement) extracting >400 truckloads /day …..... so quite possibly excellent timing…..and "seriously rising reserves/stock piles"…..before even more equipment is released for mining…..surely a great time to be a holder…...with some cheap churn stock still there for the picking….. .imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.