CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

CDV chart, page-37

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Thanks ktb, but I'm not the fa guy here, there are better posters on the correct valuation of gold stocks.

I'm a technical expert on charts and as stated above, price is unfolding in quite a normal way after the heavy fall. The current price appears ok to me for the current state of play. I'm invested because I have high confidence we'll be worth significantly more in time, but that's the point, it takes a proper time for companies to develop. Think about any business you've worked in, the day to day operations are usually pretty mundane and don't generate headlines every few days. You want a company to properly balance doing the work versus promotion and newsflow if they actually have substance.

If we consolidated around current SP this week then moved up next week, that would be very fast in my view. That's what seems to be happening and SP action of the past few days looks really good. Its not lack of buying, its a lack of selling thats occurring. Once potential investors believe that they can't get it lower with any volume they'll step up.

One good signal of potential lower prices though is seeing nervous people on HC everyday worrying about the share price. So as I suggested to you back in the low 20's, just put your shares in the bottom drawer and go live your life for a while. After every push up there will be a period of fade you have to hold through so get used to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.