CDX 7.14% 6.5¢ cardiex limited

First, it has to take and hold the 8-cent recap level. Had a...

1. 5,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2778
    First, it has to take and hold the 8-cent recap level. Had a first sniff at it yesterday but retreated...though not far.

Gap @ 6.6 - 6.8. Another lower down @ 5.8 - 6.0.

Feels like momentum is to the upside. Needs something special by way of material announcement to convince the market the turnaround is real. Personally, I wish they'd stop touting record revenue when everyone knows half of it was the lump sum settlement from Clinichain. The Clinichain deal was spread over 30 months. They had received $2.2M when it fell over. Presumably the balance was to come over the next 2+ years. Without that it leaves a big revenue hole to fill. In hindsight, that it fell over and we got full payout was a Godsend.

DecQ Receipts = $7.4M incl $6.2M Clinichain. 6 months to date = $8.5M (incl Clinichain)
    MarQ Receipts = $690k. 9 months to Date = $9.2M (incl Clinichain.)

June Operations update commentary:

We’re on track for record revenues for FY24 with strong performance from our pharma sales group, as well as in our traditional sales to the research and clinician markets. Currently, we are on track to exceed $12m for FY24 compared to $6.01m for FY23.

So means circa $2M receipts this Q. That's a significant lift, but without a Clinichain-scale trial(s) will take ongoing material developments to repeat in FY25.

Hopefully Pulse steps into the breach...and more large-scale trials.

This quarterly will be interesting. Next quarterly is when the rubber hits the road.

Don't shoot me. Just looking at things with a more realistic view, rather than blindly accepting the gospel from on high. Until we know otherwise we're still on C2V life support although the pulse is strong and signs of life are encouraging.

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $19.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.4¢ $50.80K 784.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3612 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 54000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.