CDX 0.00% 5.5¢ cardiex limited

While we wait for news on Pulse, thought I’d share a very...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    While we wait for news on Pulse, thought I’d share a very sobering reminder of how life changing CDX and its products could be. A very close relative, elderly, has his heart checked every year given our family’s history. For an hour he is plugged to a heart monitor like device. Last week towards the end of his hourly check, there was an inconsistency. They brought him back Monday for a longer duration (6hrs) where they noticed his heart was in serious distress (and had been for some while) and he was booked in yesterday to see a Cardiologist and discuss treatment and potential surgery. Sadly, he had a stroke and died the night before it could happen.

Now I’m not saying, or certain the Pulse and its functions could have changed the outcome. But it highlighted to me, how far the Cardiology space has to go in terms of improved diagnosis and monitoring. And that the Pulse is a step forward in that goal, even just in intent. I must confess, in more recent times my concerns about CDX were more financially motivated. I’m not here seeking sympathy but rather to highlight there is more than finances at stake here with CDX. And that, we shareholders, by investing in and challenging management and the CDX team, we are in a way contributing towards improving the Cardiology space and patient care. And while I’d prefer the share price to be tenfold, until then that’s got to be worth something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $11.64K 210.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 196104 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 17739 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.