CDX 1.89% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

Bit rich saying "we invented the tech". Professor O'Rourke...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Bit rich saying "we invented the tech". Professor O'Rourke and his team were the visionaries ahead of their time. I feel they get left out of the picture a lot these days since the rebranding and sales focus. Good weekend to all. Still watching on the sidelines here without much skin in the game.

I've been reflecting quite a bit since selling most of my shares at a loss. Although I did make a fortune in CDX from 2c to 10c during the first run, now mostly cancelled out overall.

My thoughts are around the "launch of the pulse". My thoughts are pulse did get launched, there was a nicely setup booth at CES, a captivating video and heaps of foot traffic through the event. My view is here is the problem, since then the sales pipeline hasn't grown that much or resulted in a partnership which tells me there still is not that much interest in it. I'm not sure if giants like Omron have the market stitched up but it's discouraging it hasn't taken off by now. I think that's the gut feel that was making me uneasy. only my thoughts, maybe it will take time to get more momentum, question is how long are they will to bankroll it until that moment..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $31.07K 586.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 149188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ 56887
Last updated 11.47am 03/05/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.