CDX 1.59% 6.2¢ cardiex limited

LOL yea im not to sure where CDX has been playing it up either ?...

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    LOL yea im not to sure where CDX has been playing it up either ? Really havent heard to much mention about the trial other than what was announced last year, all we know is that it was expected to finish Q1 and we were likely to expect an announcement before the end of march as to the progress of the trial

Don't get me wrong though the guy does some great work on exposing dodgy companies doing some really dodgy dealings behind the scenes, other than the fact the inhealth website has a few stock images and some maybe fake reviews, its prety damn common amongst US based websites. These reviews have probably been on there website for years well before CDX got involved. If they are fake im sure they will be sorted out in due course no doubt when the website gets a full make over.

As to the other information that has been brought to light about the company, 3B's and so fourth, all of this information has been communicated to the market via correct channels.

I think we are in good hands, just need to be patient, we have a few weeks left before the end of march so there should be at least a few pieces of news to come.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $18.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $8.189K 132.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.