CDX 0.00% 5.6¢ cardiex limited

CDX General Discussion, page-19

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    I dont get what you mean, but ok

There really is no argument here for a rebuttal

I have explained my thoughts in regards to performance shares being issued due to to the VWAP of a share price being above a certain price, im not a fan of this but its over with now. Ive seen worse performance incentives. Everyone who had done there DD on the company should have been well aware of these being issued.

In regards to the website, there is absolutely no proof that the reviews are fake, i have no reason to believe they are, as they are customised towards the services in-health offer.

Here are a few points worth noting.

1. The photos of the of the reviewers are stock photos provided by a plugin for wordpress ( the CMS that the website is built on, you can get this info from looking at the source code )
    2. The reviews are not text based ie they have been created in the back end of the website which has then been rendered into an image with a stock image of a person from the database supplied by the word press plugin
    3. This is a very common practise for these types of websites due to there design, the stock images are also a way of hiding someones identity if they did not want to have a photo of themselves on a website.
    4. Quite often names can also be abbreviated for anonymity

Im sure you can get confirmation of these points by making a few inquiries

Pretty standard stuff really in the web design industry, how do i know this ? My very first job was a web developer, a pretty shit one at that but i remember this was something we used to do back then, however back in those days CMS's were not invented and we had to do it all by hand in photo shop

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67541 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.