CDX 0.00% 5.7¢ cardiex limited

CDX General Discussion, page-93

1. 6,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    i dont mean any negativity to any posters here but i see no reason to panic imo, as is usually the case it just seems as though some are worrying on the release of the announcement or maybe some are just very excited and want to see it arrive . we all know news is due and we all know that it is going to be quite big... after all this is basically what we have all been waiting for since december so to hold until now and drop our shares would be liking walking away 20 metres from the finish line of a marathon. im a bit surprised at all the talk here showing a little fear of the announcement to come but if a holder believes they can sell their shares, buy shares in another stock and make a substantial amount before returning here to buy in before the announcement.. thats a risk they can decide to take. for me, im holding and wont be selling even after the announcement. rome wasnt built in a day and cdx still has plenty of value to build in the SP... but yeah, i see a holding pattern between 3.5 and 4 while confident traders accumulate what they can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17199 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 33080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.05am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.