AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

CDY Chart, page-127

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    You may have thought I was MIA these past months or had sold out of CDY. I'm here every day absorbing the wealth of informative and entertaining posts on this embryonic stock about to shine globally.

Sincere thanks to the regular posters including those recent suporters. You are the Magnificent Seven for your depth of knowledge, strategic & rational thinking, selflessness (your long hours of resarch & posting), goodwill and humour.

To reiterate a recent request by another poster to one of you, please re-post the Treasure Chest.

As a true believer I have been accumulating all the way up including last Friday at 3.7c as sp risk to the downside dissipates with more to come. It's reasonable to expect the market cap to be closer to $100m than $40m by this FY end.

I've said for years at ~3.0c CDY is a potential 100 bagger long term. That may seem too much blue sky (less so now than in the past 12 months of progress), but global success in any one of our core businesses should get us there.

The savvy investor interest will become clearer on the next Top 20 shareholders list. Salutary quotes to heed at this imminent turning point for CDY:

“Risk can be greatly reduced by concentrating on only a few holdings” – Warren Buffett
    “If a business does well, the stock eventually follows” – Warren Buffett

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $384 48.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 648959 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.