TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

ce mark update, page-23

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    lilac:

"With respect, you of all people ought to remember the fellow swings either way when it comes to "...required by law", as exemplified by past releases to market via certain alternative forums"

Wow mate, now that is a most open ended comment if I've ever seen one, back it up please.

Look let me get something straight here. Like Supertramp has just said, to a degree I agree with some of the thoughts, I just don't allow things like missed targets with authorities or regulatory approvals scare me. Investments the globe over are always missing a target due to a variety of factors, I wont bang on about it because I'm used to it and wont allow it to affect my decision making and share holding. Is it fair, should it happen so frequently to shareholders? No I don't think so, but it is certainly not contained to this particular stock now is it.

I'm certainly not here waiving the company flag no matter what happens or is said. I think I proved that when I told everyone I had sold my personal holdings after seeing the deal that was signed, I knew the market was looking for Big Pharma with an upfront payment, so I sold my remaining shares and let everyone here know. To get them back in the 30's was a blessing, time is all that was needed for the price to go up again as they set this particular partnership/s up.

Each to their own, I hope everyone here makes some great money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.