TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

ce mark update, page-25

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Yes its an assumption, just like my assumption in March after the announcement then, "if you believe this will be on the market by the end of June then you also believe in Santa". That assumption was based in previous history and the content of the announcement.
    The last assumption was based on (as I said) communications from QUT would not say "end of the month" but used "later in the year" as to the launch.
    The 1st June news stated they were "expecting a
    request" for further info. When did it come? what was requested? When was it delivered? How long before this new info is looked at would you expect approval given. The delay in application was i suspect due to a technical problem, probably due to manufacturing process (remember it apparently takes 3 months to produce, and that doesn't sound simple and straight forward to me) so the labeling story was in my opinion cheap spin. (If it was true and was delayed for that reason then the management is a nob.)
    So QUT who is privy to the happenings, unlike us, knew not to use "end of June" and went safe with "later in the year".
    Yes it is an assumption, based on past history, the facts and situation at hand, and the absence of any real follow up information.
    The management may not follow Hotcopper as intently as we do, but they are aware of the mood in the market place and the effect on the price. There for its reasonable they should communicate information, even if its not what we would wish to hear, we can handle it. Its the void, and has screwed the market and was avoidable. Even the ardent supporters agree reporting and disclosure is poor. The new web site should have said "after the release of the CE Mark we will make every effort to keep shareholders informed" not what they did say regarding investor relations.(That shiny new site is aimed, as much as anythingelse, at the next capital raising in about Aug/Sept)
    As I have said, retail investors are a irritating necessary evil, unless you want more funds of course when a wealth of wonderful information is dumped on the market.
    The management was aware of the sentiment, could have alieviated it if they chose, but didn't. Maybe they believed Santa would come in on the last day of june with the present, but they new befor 12 June it was not going to happen.
    "Due to the request for further information,and our need to supply it accurately, and the time frame involved in the study of further information, we can not expect the application for CE Mark being aproved by the end of June as previously advised, and now expect the mark sometime in July. Every opportunity will be made to continue the readiness of the sales once approval is in hand."
    Not so hard rearly.
    And in reply to those who think it wonderful that they have had the opportunity to pick up some more devalued shares, I have no doubt that the failure of the time frame, and manner, has forced others out. Does managent care, no. Don't even think about it when you can be massaging your ego's with your peers and sipping champane in Boston.
    Critical and cynical?? You F****ng betcha, and until I get credible information to the contry i'll keep making assumptions. If you don't like them, or are sick of Resourced's continued grievances---simple---skip them.
    And while i'm at it, the use of "required by law" was a cheap buck pass, not my fault!!! This is a screw up, it happens, but compounded by being handled poorly, carelessly and arrogantly. Try and convince me otherwise with evidence to the contry.
    Still in, and going to the beach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.