TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

ce mark update, page-36

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Hey Resourced they are only paper boots, and we're all free to have and give our opinions here, knowing others opinions, and maybe the majority don't agree. We can also learn if not closed minded.

Interesting the mention of sharks. Actually one of my past carees successfully was as a shark fisherman. To be successful you have to make assumptions on the information at hand. You don't know the fish are there, but past experience has taught you about the behavour, and therefor the likelyhood of the fact. Time of year, moon phase, position, whats in the gut of the shark, which way is it hitting the net, are they moving in or out, up or down the coast. You take the information and experience at hand to determine the situation and hopefully find the school. And your interpretation has to be more right than wrong, or your bust. You learn to trust your judjement.Same with the weather before current technology, you can't see tomorrows weather, but you can see the upper level cloud patterns, the reaction of the barometer and you have a fair idea from experience whats going on. You get that wrong and you can lose more than fish as many I knew found out.
    I will never expect Riverboat to agree with my assumption Resourced, but I trust the probability on the evidence and past experience at hand, just as I did setting for shark. I didn't catch shark every day either, but did more than not.
    Almost a perfect parallel to this business, making judgements on the limited information immediately available, but having a wealth of past experience and knowledge to draw on.
    Irrelivent story? well there'se nothing happening with this for a couple of weeks maybe. (Psst, Riverboat- don't try fishing, you don't get a written letter in evidence of where the fish are.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.