TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

How many times in the last 12-18 months have TIS issued...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    How many times in the last 12-18 months have TIS issued announcements saying "We are confident of this. We are confident of that". Only to find that their confidence was completely misplaced. In using the same words in this announcement, they either have no sense of irony whatsoever or they are taking the mickey.

Where is the explanation for the delay? They said at the beginning of JUne that the queries asked were "expected", so presumably that didnt impact at all on their previously asserted "confidence" they would get the mark in June.
    If the queries were expected, when were they actually made, when did TIS reply and what is the hold up now?

When I said no shame or humility, what I meant was that you would think that they would at least acknowledge they got it wrong and give some sort of explanation for it.

It seems patently obvious that either TIS completely underestimated the CE mark process when it made
    previous announcements (and this despite their expert consultants) or alternatively, they have been overhyping announcement to shareholders and building up unrealistic expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.