TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

ce mark update, page-9

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Seems to me that the biggest criticism of management is what they say and when they say it.

It would appear that some here would only be happy with a weekly announcement updating the market. Perhaps that shouls run along the lines of:

'We're expecting approval by the end of June'
    'We're still expecting approval by the end of June'
    'Although the end of June is only a week away we're still hoping for approval by then'
    'Well its the end of June and we haven't had approval so we believe it must be really soon'

And what about when they get it wrong because all the advice they had was incorrect:

'We're so very very sorry that we weren't spot on with the date for approval. We'd like to say that other people are to blame but the approval date was completely under our control and we just decided not to get it approved this week.'

I wonder what their forecasting should read:
    'We've submitted the product for approval and although some experts have advised us approval will be in 45 days, we're going to estimate 3 years just to be on the safe side.'
    or perhaps:
    'We have a pretty good idea of how long approval will take but we're not going to tell you just in case we're wrong and end up disappointing you'

All the above are my words and not quotes from anyone in the company, (just thought I'd clarify that in case anyone got confused)

Rev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.