ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

CEA India Speech, page-19

1. 2,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    And that is a good point, mate. The words 'Clean coal' has been thrown around a lot. But isn't that our business? I would think it is good- saying that we are in the right place @ the right time with the right product. Not that we are in a cult, who's leaders only want to part us from our money.

The company, not a cult (even though they both start with C), does not need to tell us how long the journey will be. I'm sure they don't know - I haven't heard of them employing an Oracle. What I have heard of them employing are people who have experience with dealing with clean coal and India. And it's these people who I trust with my money, who I have invested in. That is why I have invested, why I continue to accumulate. Why have you invested?

And Arion I know that you have been here much longer than me, and I respect your resilience. It's possible that there could be a consolidation, or something similar. Fear, something that I know a little about, makes the mind go to extremes. It goes off on a tangent, without exploring all the other possibilities. It's evolutionary, but something I won't get into here (someone will blame me for going off topic, and they would be right- maybe we can talk about it @ the AGM over a few cold beers!), but is it possible that if we have a consolidation, and the sp soars as you suggested, what if it soars much much more than 10 times? If I've learnt anything from my research, it's that this company has HUGE potential for growth. I'm expecting much more growth than this over the next 12-24 months. Then the sky is the limit.

And speaking of the sky, things can be as bright as the sun. But if you stare @ the sun for too long, can't see anything at all. Just another metaphor to think about...

And, YP, I'm not as young as I used to be. Please tell me if I'm doing this right ;

#RightPlaceRightTimeRightProduct

#PatienceIsAVirtue

#BackUpTheTruck

#CarnESI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 18713923 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11514617 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.25am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.