ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

CEA India Speech, page-9

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi OM,
    Great read, however, I'm not sure that this dot joining is related directy to Coldry..I wish it were and Coldry was mentioned up front!. If we are talking simply about making Clean Coal, then I don't believe ECT is ahead of the pack , in fact according to the NLC latest Annual report for 2016 (page36) talks about :
    g)Feasibility study on suitability of Neyveli lignite for upgrading and to use as fuel in ultra supercritical
    boilers is being carried out jointly by NLC and KSL, Japan. By up-gradation of Lignite, the moisture
    contents would get reduced and the calorific value would get increased. The UBC also reduces the
    auxiliary power consumption in power plants and reduces CO emission and improves the efficiency 2
    of the power plant. It is proposed to undertake a feasibility study for “Setting up a UBC based Pilot
    Power Generation in Neyveli”.

Whereas, ECT and the Tripartite MPA is about Matmor, where Coldry is a means to an end,
    page 36 of the Annual report
    h) M/s. Environmental Clean Technologies Ltd, Australia, M/s. National Mineral Development
    Corporation and NLC have undertaken a feasibility study for setting up of a small pilot scale study
    for producing composite pellets from Neyveli lignite and iron ore through MATMOR Process. It is
    proposed to conduct a feasibility study to set up the above integrated pilot project at Neyveli.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm a longtime accummulating holder. I have always said that Matmor is the main game and have seen nothing but positive steps taken towards that goal, albeit, slowly. But as ECT said, they would do it right, not fast. I contiune to accumalate as finances allow.

NLC Annual report 2016

All IMHO ... and hope to see an update in the not too distant future...
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $16 5.376K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 18737295 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.