Jambo, One thing I have learnt is that the TDS inflicted have an...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Jambo,

One thing I have learnt is that the TDS inflicted have an uncanny knack of getting things wrong.

As someone who has a habit of being on the correct side, like yourself, I will say this -

Everyone knows that the rise of ISIS was used as a political weapon in the last election by Trump. Trump could very well have played it totally safe and just gone with the status quo in the ME. Therefore, any sane thinking person aka not TDS inflicted person knows that Trump, one year out from the election, wouldn't take such an enormous risk without knowing what he's getting into.

People outside of Washington and the corrupt media are sick of wars. They are not stupid and can work out the hypocrisy of the Dem/media/neocon outrage over protecting the Syria border while the same people show ZERO concern about their own US border.

Imagine being a parent whose child died from a drug OD (tens of thousands) or a child killed or raped by an illegal crossing the border hearing Pelosi grandstand about protecting the Syrian border, while she and her media hacks all as one call the Mexican border crisis a 'MANUFACTURED CRISIS".

The non-TDS inflicted are not that dumb.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.