The quid pro quo is doing GREAT!I read today that someone from...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The quid pro quo is doing GREAT!

I read today that someone from the government handed over Joseph Mifsud's phones that he used for the Russian hoax. Amazing isn't it that the US gov all along had the phones of the man who started the whole Russian hoax. Call me naive, but I didn't know "Russian Agents" were in the habit of turning over their phones to the US government. Tick tock!!!!! So to answer your question, the "quid pro quo" hoax is looking about as

The Genocide? Well, apart from a cease fire being announced today, things are looking better. Btw, Isn't Turkey a NATO ally ? How are all those German, French, British troops going ? There must be tens of thousands of them at the ready, especially since this is in their back yard? How's that going Tittinus?

I would say, it's been a pretty good day for Trump. He set a record in Dallas, with 20 or so thousand locked out. He's proven your ilk wrong AGAIN by negotiating a cease fire. The Russian hoax of dominos are falling and Nancy is still too scared to call a vote.

PS. How did your Russian hoax end up? Just like the election, ww3 with NK, ww3 with Iran, the Comey Blockbuster, Cohen taking Trump down, Stormy ending Trump's presidency, Jerusalem embassy starting war in the ME, Mueller will take down Trump, Obstruction will take down Trump ...................

Yeah, things are fine. I just keep choosing the opposite side to what you believe and i keep getting it correct.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.