"Nicky. You are personally endorsing a pogrom of ethnic...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "Nicky. You are personally endorsing a pogrom of ethnic cleansing. You are the company of Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam , Hitler and Oliver Cromwell."

What an utterly stupid statement.

No, I am personally endorsing pulling out of the middle east and out of wars that are tribal.

What I do support, is for NATO to step up. Last I heard, Turkey was part of NATO and don't you think NATO countries should be placing enormous pressure on Turkey? Shouldn't Germany be pressuring Turkey?

Osi, just for the record, how long do you think the 1,000 troops should stay in the ME? Don't worry about accusing me of siding with Hitler and Pol Pot. How about you question people who can send troops in, like Merkel or Macron? Why aren't you questioning whether they want blood on their hands.

The US cleaned up the ISIS territories that are in Europe's back yard. The world is sick of the US entering wars or being tine ME.

So tell me Osi, after 16 years in Afghanistan and many years in Syria, how long should the USA stay in the ME? And tell me how and why this is Trump's fault or doing when Turkey is a NATO ally and Europe has skin in the game?

Instead of accusing me of personally endorsing genocide and being in the company of Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot, how about you ask why Europe is not concerned with genocide and why haven't they lined the Syrian border with 10,000 troops instead of the 1,000 the US had.
    Last edited by nickyjames: 18/10/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.