IBG 50.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Cease of Substantial Holder??, page-13

1. 12,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    been hoping of entering IBG for a while but was waiting for this mining permit ann... when it came I thought that this will open with a MASSIVE gap up that may never be filled... really surprised to see this available at sub 9c at this stage... I am not complaining as I was almost a buyer @ 12c and this gives me almost 30% more shares for the same outflow of my cash...

the point to note here is that almost EVERY good ann on ASX nowadays (in this junior mining sector) has a response time of a couple of hours at the max... that is, the euphoria survives for a MAXIMUM of of 2 hours and then the sell off starts... observing that in almost every commodity and every price range for ALL good news stories... for bad news, the beating is as brutal as ever... good news has no backers after the mandatory 2 hour period... gone are the days of those 10 day rallies with just the hint of a sell off in the interim...

I think as human beings, we are now turning into a race that has an attention span of a few minutes... as soon as that time is gone, we are no longer interested in that "old" story anymore... we want the next BIG story soon thereafter... probably that is what is being observed on the share market too...

or it could just be that this license was already absorbed in the sp... IBG was around 4c a few months ago... has run up to 12c ~ a 3-bagger - enough incentive for some to get out now in the hope of getting in back later... or it could be that this is just the mining license and a lot has to happen before we see some actual return on the investment in terms of cashflow - maybe years before that happens and punters want to keep their powder dry... or it is just the holidays ahead that the punters want to stay in cash... who knows...

just my 2c on why we see shorter and shorter rallies nowadays... the trend overall is fantastic here, so a resumption of the sp rise is not that faraway imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.500M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.612K 544.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 19654995 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5731115 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.