EML 1.09% 93.0¢ eml payments limited

Personally I have put a bit of focus on a December announcement...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Personally I have put a bit of focus on a December announcement or two (subconsciously wanting redemption after the brown nuggets delivered after the AGM)....I asked Tom about Caesars a few weeks back and it was mentioned that they have stopped talking about it as it has had a few delays in the past, however he was optimistic that he would be able announce something in the near term...I decided to read back at some past announcements tonight and came across this from earlier this year:

"Our focus remains incremental GDV growth across a variety of programs. Whether that is derived from a prepaid fuel card program in Italy, a prepaid shopping mall program in Germany, a prepaid gaming program in the United Kingdom or salary packaging programs in Australia, the relevant factor for shareholders is not a focus on any one program, but the recognition that we have multiple programs launching and in our sales pipeline which will accelerate GDV. Irrespective of the program or geography, if the Company continues to manage operating expenses closely, incremental GDV will translate into incremental EBITDA"

OK Tom, I'll chill the farq out for the next few months - show me the incremental EBITDA growth and we will go the next 4 years pretending the last 4 weeks never happened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.010(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.8¢ $885.4K 954.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 385011 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 5047 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.