BTR 5.56% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

Acorn are not selling because they know something the rest of us...

1. 32 Posts.
    Acorn are not selling because they know something the rest of us don't, IMO it's because they've been having a hell of a time with their small caps portfolio and are reacting to it by selling out of anything that has caused them this grief. Check there financial statements from last couple of years, I'd hate to have money with them. Did you know that the deputy chairman of Acorn is the chairman of Platypus ! They could well be proven right to sell as who really knows where world markets will take us in the next few years but for me the glass is 'half full' to coin a phrase from Dragone.

Normal shareholders should not fear the current status as there is little that can be done about a large fund in panic mode. It took Acorn two weeks to sell 2.5 mil. On that basis expect it to take another month to off load the other 7.5 mil and add more time for Platypus to fully sell out if they haven't already. I'd love to see buyers pull out and leave them to off load at far lower prices than they've been getting of late.

I also don't believe Glencore are a threat to try and grab a cheap takeover as some have suggested while they still have a holding of less than 20%, this would only become a concern if we start seeing them increase their market share which will require a market announcement.

2014 is going to be an interesting year for BTR.

DYOR. I've done my best to check my comments are factual but feel free to contradict me if you know otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $77.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $240.3K 14.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 13277228 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3503915 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.