XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

cebenomic's open, shake out up n over thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Scissor kick!

Or in the words of Chris Ford

'Did you like what matris calls the "scissor kick"? Long and short klobbered:' CHRISFORD

One day at a time xjo'ers. Having enrolled in the Twelve steps programme for down but not out traders. I am in recovery.

I will not let my emotions dictate my trades. I can only do that if I do not extend myself to far. Today, I ventured back into the house of liquer...and bought a shandy. One part RIO, one AGO and one WBC.

Yes, my iron-ore addiction is still there. It's managable though.

I did look on the top shelf at Pisces' Goldies, I..I..i'm just not really sure what's in the bottle. TRY, SLR, BDR, RSG. Which one, they all look pricey. So I left them alone.

Some snippets of geniousity

'Wish greece would default already so we can count whats left of our chickens and move on.' Sohoisnotforsale

'Expect we will see a reasonable recovery over the next two days, providing popadopadumb (whatever his name is..)doesnt do anything else stupid' ADRUNIS84

Popa dopa dumb - apt Adrunis. I am of the contraversial opinion that citizens often deserve their leaders who's nature can reflect them, they, the voters, who voted them in.

Mugtrader is 'over' the Greeks..

'Let them default and cut them loose.' MUGTRADER

Jeeper had a bad day...

'As an old timer,so I die a few hundred grand poorer.' JEEPER

Tailed all day by his thumb swallower, Disco still has his unflappable sense of humour.

'Just checking out the chart now, I'm thinking that raging ferret that is appearing won't be good for the market.... but if we can somehow do a bit more buying and turn it into a dancing seal before 3pm, than we might be able to conjur a syphallitic parrot by close. We await..' DISCO

Which brings us to our Chick magnet of the day.

Some say... that he's offered to bury uranium in his back yard just so PEN will go up...and that he has such a gentle nature, his wife sticks a chilli down his Y fronts just to hear him get cross. All we know is that he's OUR...

CEBENOMICS

Yes...Ceb IS actually Jerry Lewis

'A lot of XJO stocks forming hammers. Open, shake out, up over open price. That means buyers a stepping up. (for now anyway)' CEBENOMICS

Ceb also quotes from Homer!

"People can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that"". Homer Simpson

Goodluck today Bras and Bros. Peter Pumpkinhead has the last word..

'We've had a false break down and a false break up already, and still potential for whipsaws in either direction. The sidelines look an attractive place to be sitting, but a big call going into the weekend might pay off handsomely.' PETER PUMPKINHEAD

-------------------

PS JEEPER, liked your plan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.