XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

cebenomic's open, shake out up n over thursday, page-4

1. 5,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1809
    "especially when we're over the Greek hump - which gets factored in and out again every other week. Xmas comes and we forget about Greece.

We forget about Greece if it's a bull market.

But if it's a bear market we start to think about Italy.

The market just hasn't decided what it is yet.

So far the Dow and S&P are inside days - both under and heading for a test of the 200MA above. AAPL seems to be holding the Nas over the 200MA.

I believe we confirm a bear market when the Nasdaq goes down through the 200MA. If you look at the chart for AAPL - it's pointed up like a Scud missile launcher - a WMD.

What chance it keeps poining up after the passing of Steve Jobs?

Does that make AAPL the WMD to watch out for? Announcements out shortly on what they do with all their profit ... the world awaits.

Italy or Apple? I suspect Apple is past its used by date and Italy is wrotten to the core.

Berlusconi

"Italy is now a great country to invest in... today we have fewer communists and those who are still there deny having been one. Another reason to invest in Italy is that we have beautiful secretaries... superb girls." - 2003, addressing the New York Stock Exchange.

19 unbelievable Berlusconi quotes ... http://www.life.com/gallery/30172/image/88883433/19-unbelievable-berlusconi-quotes#index/1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.