XJO 0.46% 7,795.0 s&p/asx 200

cebenomic's open, shake out up n over thursday, page-5

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I can understand why people would be weary of the greek drama, 20 months of it.

But its not a hump. The rescue deal offered last week effectively only gave them 33% reduction on their debt. the pm knows the country will continue to suffocate under its debt load even with the latest bail out package, hence the referendum.

Italy is shot.

Martis will have his day I am afraid. If all the eu can come up with is what they gave us last week, a statement, with no detail etc then get ready for the worst.

Notice how everyone has gone quiet on the leveraging up of the bail out fund? Oh but china was gonna invest and save them.

Now is not the time to put greece and europe on ignore.
    Capital preservation big time. The fat lady hasnt sung on the gfc if you ask me.

Biggdaddy, if greece is a only a hump, why didnt the xjo keep on going up from 4314? Why didnt it hit 4400, 4500 etc? Why did it drop nearly 200 points in 4 days before rebounding yesterday afternoon?

That is, we were effectively 500 points south - low 4100's instead of low 4600's of where we would need to be if this were a bull market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.