XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENSETTERSPretty busy at the Zoomba over the weekend. I...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENSETTERS

Pretty busy at the Zoomba over the weekend. I spend some time keeping the riff raff out at the top of the stairs.

CEB did a great little play for us on the stage. From wherewith I extracted the quote for the day

The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming. CEB (Speaking as Barnsty) at the Zoomba

Was chatting to Honeydew in the sack this morning. Snakelady's doing night shift 'til midday at the Trade n' Laid.

I was explaining why our trip to Paris for her 21st (not really) is looking a bit further in the distance than anticipated. Naturally, she asked why...

I told her to not worry her pretty little head about it but she wrinkled her nose, and being our traditional Saturday Toe Sucking Night...commenced.

I explained that the Republicans didn't want to raise the debt ceiling and the democats did.

She asked me how much was the deficit. I said I don't know exactly but I remember seeing a chart with lots of dots on it and the ones that were near the U.S., you can still sell your children or wives to big fat men with turbins, to balance the household budget.

'Like you did to Snake Lady'?.. she giggled 'But isn't it bad to keep borrowing money'?

I pulled her toe out of my mouth..

'Well yes, no. For us it's good because the market will go up...for a day or two. Or at least it won't go too far down.'

Pulling MY toe out of her mouth...

'But won't they have to pay it all back'?

'I don't know but I think the theory is that by then, it will be worth so little, it won't matter. But I probably think pain now, less for longer, later. Wanna try for simultaneous?'

Goodluck today trendsetters. Great input on the weekend.

CEB - I'm fine - thanks for your concern
    [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.