GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

cebu, page-14

1. 780 Posts.
    With respect Snacks, Emma's trading behaviour is not one that I would look to for a role model.
    Whilst your point is valid, it is only partially so. Consider it from those on the other side. Someone who has been sitting on the bid at $0.05 (or lower) and picking up the panic sellers will most likely be the one who is selling into the late / panicking buyers.
    Such a trader could well be making 20% on each trade.

I am not saying this is unique to GGX, in fact GGX is not a typical micro-cap stock, its board and its projects are credible, however this trading pattern that you suggest is a feature common to many micro cap stocks, particularly those in the resource.
    It is a great way to make money, playing from the long side, buying when the market panics and selling into the rallies. It requires patience and unless you are in the broking business, you will not make money out of it unless you trade those micro caps with some substance, such as GGX.

The masters at this game of course are the god awful small brokers (think Camerons, Findlays (in the old days)) who make money out of both taking positions in these micro caps and then ramping their price. Believe me they do it, they do it often, they do it for a living, I have seen it first hand.

Emma, GGX has excellent prospects, when they are successful with reentering the wells in the Philipinnes, you will not be able to buy this stock.

When they commence their European program, think of ESG, these guys have done it before, they are professionals with a proven track record.

I like it a lot!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.