RNU 4.76% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

It'll be commercial in confidence. So all we can do is...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636
    It'll be commercial in confidence. So all we can do is speculate. Maybe the CEFC will offer their support the moment the remaining 1/3 offtake for Stage 1 is achieved. Who knows!

I got this from the CEFC's website (link here) which I think is interesting:
    _ _

30 July 2020

The CEFC has strengthened support for Pilbara Minerals with a new investment to steer the company through the next critical phase as its Lithium-Tantalum Project (Pilgangoora) gears up to meet growing demand for lithium.

The CEFC commitment of up to US$36.7 million extends its original $US15 million investment in the Australian lithium pioneer in 2017 and is part of a new US$110 million Pilbara Minerals funding structure alongside BNP Paribas.

“The CEFC is proud to strengthen our commitment to a company forging a new path for our resource sector while helping Australia transition to a low carbon economy,” CEFC CEO Ian Learmonth said.

The development of a renewable supply chain is critical to our clean energy future. Pilbara Minerals is helping build Australia's capacity to supply much needed resources for the clean energy technologies that will play a vital role in increasing the use of renewables in our future energy mix.
    Ian LearmonthCEO, CEFC

_ _

The part I've highlighted in bold says it all: The CEFC is all about assisting Australia transition to a low carbon economy. Renascor clearly fits their GREEN, CLEAN ENERGY objectives. Make no mistake about it, the CEFC is a supporter and it doesn't have a Battery Anode Material producer on its books. It needs one to round its message and they have chosen Renascor above all. Most likely because of its 'robust' project economics – a unique massive flat lying orebody for cost efficient mining at scale, followed by a low-energy cost, HF-free downstream processing facility to produce PSG to meet the demand for Anode Makers.

No wonder it has the support of Government at all levels. Exciting times!
    Last edited by Mallyrock: 11/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $376.7K 3.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 407507 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2733382 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 3135381
Last updated 15.58pm 09/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.