GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Celebrate our bottom, page-42

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    There are many synopsis we could come to for Joe's change of tact, though honestly he had always pointed out his concerns for the delays of Sal De Vida to me.

His excitement for Sal De Vida proceeding to production is not hidden because his profile picture is him standing there.

I haven't had the time to upload his last and this recent to the Global Lithium YouTube channel, but when I do, if anyone hasn't heard it I'll share it here.

Most people I have spoken with invested in or not but just have a general interest in Lithium and Galaxy via me have found the latest podcast to be a little interesting... As in, saying we are going one way but then something different.

For instance .. the comments about Livent and how their supply is great for Lithium Chloride which is tied to solid state batteries.. Sal De Vida can do that because they are on Hombre Muerto.

The tie to Livent, I noticed others spot it. Wow!

If we talk about two years ago, as much as I would have liked Galaxy to proceed with Sal De Vida it's pretty obvious that they elected to place them selves in the best financial position as possible based on the past learnings of Anthony Tse being involved in the failings of the Iggy Tan era.

I don't think they have done anything wrong by taking their time.

We don't know what kind of production might be found from the 15ha when some companies are signing deals with 30ha and they have much much higher magnesium content.

Sal De Vida was explained to me like lithium angel tears. Pure, perfect. Ideal for lithium production at the lowest cost possible..

And that's probably why Joe remains a big fan of the resource.

Notice the bit about Livent branching out into other counties and resources... Where? How are they going to do that? Can anyone point them out to us?

If you really listen to the podcast as an educated Galaxy investor, this was incredibly positive.
    (Even Mt Cattlin wise... Listen!)
    Last edited by Thesi: 28/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.