MSB 0.53% 95.5¢ mesoblast limited

Celgene @ 18 months, page-5

1. 16,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8331
    How long is a piece of string? Maybe they're in discussions, maybe they're not? I don't know - do you? My guess would be if they are still in discussions, then they are probably not still discussing the same thing they were discussing 18 months ago... perhaps they discuss a lot of things. I don't really think it's worth discussing tbh. i.e. i don't think there is any premium factored into the current SP that is hiding some kind of positive sentiment in anticipation of a MSB/Celgene deus ex machina. Do you?

Like you, I am not certain to what extent they are, or aren't, in discussion, or what the tone and content of any discussion might be.

But unlike you, I think that the way businesses are funded is a most worthwhile thing to discuss (actually, I see it as a critical issue when it comes to investing).

For, if Celgene is not to be a meaningful source of capital for MSB, then the next probable course of action would be an activation the Kentgrove facility.

Which, as a shareholder, I would assume is something you would strongly prefer to avoid.

I have to say, your ambivalent attitude towards something that is the lifeline of the business you own, namely, its CAPITAL, I find to be quite bewildering. Especially when you have so much first-hand precedent on which to draw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.005(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.0¢ 93.5¢ $2.477M 2.610M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 14809 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 10582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.