MSB 5.50% $1.38 mesoblast limited

Celgene Agreement, page-7

1. 5,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8962
    Correct me if I am wrong, but Celgene's initial right of first refusal (RoFR) began on 13th April 2015, and their extension was until 13th October 2015.

They announced on the 16th October 2015 that they have extended Celgene's RoFR for another 6 months i.e. 16th April 2016.

So they made the announcement after the deadline ... which means they will probably do the same this time around if they were to further extend the RoFR.

If however they choose to execute a licensing deal, I would personally expect a trading halt.

And if Celgene decided to pass on their RoFR, then they know something we don't. Because there has been nothing but positive results coming out of the trials, and the effectiveness of MSB's treatments on other ailments just improves the robustness of MSB's approach. So going along the same vein as other posters, this is not a logical outcome. Celgene's commitment to buy 15.3 million shares supports the fact that they want to be vested in MSB's success in the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.