MSB 0.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

celgene, page-39

1. 30,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1841
    MSB are trail blazing, it's a first and the risks which apply to pharmaceutical drugs don't apply to stem cells. This is blinding clear, but it was foreshadowed by me a long time ago, and loudly denigrated by posters whose credibility should be in shreds. Don't bore you with that either?

...indeed many such posters have wisely gone onto to other pastures. Or they only return for the occasional pot shot. Never long enough to be accountable for their damaging and often absurdly illogical claims.

Sorry if my irritation is showing, and I resort to quoting myself to explain further.

But I mean, it's been a constant barrage of untenable positions and now we have a few desultory attempts to shore up yet another an untenable and illogical position? I am yet to see you concede in a decent and substantive way.

Needless to say, the personal attacks were vicious and relentless. All of which I take as a backhanded compliment. Clearly holders are onto something big. Certain posters don't want that to be understood.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.168M 2.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 86854 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.