MSB 1.09% $1.14 mesoblast limited

celgene, page-42

1. 30,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Yes, I meant to say Nasdaq, and contextually that is what I meant. It was an editing error as my post was longer and I shortened it, as dealing with your many insults and failures of logic and then doing it briefly takes time.

... bully for you, I  misplaced a term?  You're the one who fails to see the obvious.

I never discounted it, I just would have liked to see it in an announcement.

NO, that's not what you did. You have implicitly discounted it, as you prefer to take a negative view.

See, by doing that you're tying up the conversation into petty detail. I have to take you to task on that and nobody cares...

But you make the biggest mistakes, which are about substance not form, and don't even care.
    It's all in the past?

Wow.

You're really desperate to insult aren't you? I've never been a trader and have been in the MSB threads a lot longer than you. I'm a long term holder and investor. The type you like to scare.

But you're wrong, wrong about MSB being in financial trouble. YOu like to slur and make snide remarks.

Why don't you ask madamswer for his back catalogue?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-0.013(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.295B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.15 $1.14 $804.2K 704.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 54235 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 8976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.